Unknwn token, and how it fits in the Unknown platform
- Unknwn is rewarded to CONE stakers and CONE liquidity pools pro-rata to CONE generated by the platform.
- If you're in a high CONE rewards liquidity pool you will receive more Unknwn for your efforts.
- CONE stakers receive UNKWN proportional to the amount of unCONE they have locked.
- UNKWN can be staked on Unknown to earn a share of CONE LP's CONE earnings.
- Staked Unknwn will receive its portion of the fees as unCONE (tokenized veCONE). This is to keep CONE in the system building boost, but users can trade out their unCONE through the unCONE/CONE liquidity pool.
- Unknown CONE fees that would be returned to Unknwn stakers are locked in vlCONE, and tokenized as unCONE and given to the Unknwn stakers.
- Unknwn is used for voting on how Unknown allocates it's veCONE towards CONE gauge weight votes. Users must vote-lock their Unknwn tokens (vlUnknwn) in order to participate. Full details on the "Voting and Gauge Weights" page.
- Rather than vote locking Unknwn, users can also choose to contribute to the CONE liquidity pool Unknwn/WBNB.
- Users can then stake their Unknwn/WBNB LP token on Unknown to receive a 0-5% fee on CONE earned by other LP positions for providing liquidity to others to enter and exit Unknown's ecosystem via the Unknwn token.
- As protocol evolves, governance can vote to reduce or eliminate the additional Unknwn/WBNB LP rewards.