Voting and Gauge Weights
The CONE system allows vlCONE holders to vote on-chain to direct how CONE emissions are distributed by assigning weights to each pool's "gauge".
As a holder of vlCONE, Unknown can participate in these voting procedures, and these voting rights are passed to vote locked Unknwn holders.
Unknown will also work to optimize CONE bribes and fees.
- CONE emissions voting will be done on-chain.
- Users vote using their vote locked Unknwn balance (vlUnknwn).
- Users can vote and change their vote at any time.
- Users do not need to vote every week for their votes to count.
- Votes can be positive or negative.
- Positive and negative votes of the same value have the same weight in the context of a user.
- Voting snapshots are submitted directly before the period epoch (Thursday 00:00+00 UTC).